Wednesday, August 18, 2010

chairs I took to Surfside






















The Surfside Sunset sold to a man who was going to put it in a an auction for the Fire Department I think. The Surfside with the bird is put aside for a new friend who could not be in Surfside that weekend. I gave Kitty her chair because of her generosity and letting me sell chairs there at her party. She is a wonderful lady and I am glad to have met her. Eric (the man behind the Surfside FB page) was there and he was a wonderful tour guide, conversationalist and motivator !
At first I was a little disappointed that I did not make a good haul ..lol...but then I remembered that I enjoyed making them, I learned alot from this trip...and now I have an inventory....AND...I was at Surfside!! So I left happy....esp knowing that I have a place in Surfside now....I feel comfortable going by myself, staying by myself and enjoying being in touch with that me....I did not feel a sense of sadness or desperation because I know I can come back at any time. It felt good!....even the sunburn on my back feels good...






No comments:

Post a Comment