Wednesday, August 4, 2010

sunflower chairs




made these chairs for a friend of mine.....I always thought sunflowers were easy...but actually can be kinda complicated when you go for angles.....which of course I did....I guess I could have gone straight on.....may just have to make another for her to choose from....now I just need to learn to sew so I can make little pillows to sit in the corner of the chairs....tired now....reunion this weekend.....I wish I could be content with the way I have changed and aged....I wish I could embrace each day with the positiveness that Deb Taylor does......then the following weekend I am planning to go to Surfside so I am making some chairs to take along.....and am on a liquid diet until then...lol.....and...I would love to go shout for the Watts Brother's band on Monday nite at the Mohawk in Austin....great guys from Smithville have a chance to be one of the bands at the Bash at the Brewery in SA.....will try to reserve some energy for Monday nite.....come on vitamins...kick in!!


No comments:

Post a Comment