Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Direction

Just so I don't find myself without direction during retirement I thought I would put in writing those things that I have found myself wanting to do...

Things that make me feel good...
Live music
Plants
making art
writing -blog
people-family, friends, kids
getting free stuff from Craig's list to paint
endorphins-gym, swim, TRIKKE,dance, walk

Things to do:
Finish Hardscrabble tables
make " chair
make birthday chair
gourds
paint flower pots
get clay and glaze and create
search out examples of cool things to make with clay
concrete
Paint my rock stars
experiment with action/abstract full length of rock stars
paint furniture
make boxes
make little cards with kids
alter clothes
read books
learn fiberglass
make living art with plants etc
take art classes
take acting classes
take dance classes
learn more about music industry
learn to cook ...hm..maybe..lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment