Monday, June 28, 2010

You know how different parts of your journey can bring out different dimensions in a person? You are still the same person, just more of different aspects. The happy me. The sad me. The determined me. The I-don't-care me. etc.....it gets complicated. Can you imagine having one friend who can stand all the different aspects ? Geesh....

My friend and I are not alike ...well sometimes we are more alike than others but mostly we are the yin and yang symbol. It seems we fit beside each other in a way that totally respects the self contained individual, but balances it to form the circle. Kaye, I don't know how you put up with me sometime, but the universe has sent me an angel (with devil horns)...lol...to be my friend....thanks for being there along the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment