Monday, June 28, 2010

Funny how that event of a "day" can color your perspective. My last post about going home has been given a couple of shades darker in the shadows. It is still better than it has been in times past, just still not a "goodness of fit". Yesterday as I ended a weekend of yin and yang...one day extremely disconcerting...one day a brand new experience, I was driving home and I could not escape the gut feeling that occurs almost everytime I drive closer to Austin. It is a feeling of life, of living, of feeling alive. Something about that place makes you feel apart of something bigger even when you are not doing ANYTHING! BUt it does renew my hope for tickling the inventive side of me. And today I am reminded of the wonderful friends I have here in Bastrop. You know who you are. You have known me outside the box. Thank you for seeing me for who I am...knowing who I am...and liking me anyway...when I see myself reflected through you, I have a feeling of worth, adventure, warmth and excitement for the future. I was headed for a very gloomy few days and now I am happy to say they have been averted...well...mostly..it may take some time to rearrange my thoughts....but I definitely see more sunshine in my picture. Ty!

No comments:

Post a Comment