Wednesday, June 16, 2010

This blog is also a sincere attempt to stop inundating my friends with lengthy emails. Instead of sharing with a specific friend or two, I hope to share both visual images and words about my journey through this phase of my life here on my blogspot.

I welcome feedback and would love for this to be an interactive tool, however, if it only becomes a chronicle of my second half century, that is ok too. Please feel free to stop by anytime and please take everything I say here wth a grain of salt....I am blonde and proud of it....lol...which sometimes causes me to configure my words and thoughts in a somewhat unique way....they are never meant to cause discomfort or uneasiness to anyone.....I am hoping to make peace with a side of me that I have measured very carefully for fear of being misunderstood.....and it may be a little out there sometimes....please know I am grounded....I am just exercising another side of myself in an effort to reach for my dreams.....

1 comment:

  1. I love this forum, this safe place to express yourself. I started my blog for the very same reasons...YOU GO GIRL...I love it!

    ReplyDelete